Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Pale's Treecottage attraction, February 17, 1992, 6:04 a.m.
Lip and Pale's Treecottage
September 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Lip and Pale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from clown makeup or lycanthropic, heart, ribcage, liver, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- In 1968, this attraction was updated to add additional artwork from the recent "Lip and Pale's Treecottage" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.