Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Pale's Treecottage attraction, automatically failing in the fading sunlight
Lip and Pale's Treecottage
January 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Lip and Pale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magic Hats," Disneyland BFFs are able to find this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant grandparents may send their children on alone.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from April 30 until something like November 7 (or a similar date).
- Managers maintain a historic book in which is detailed the personal details of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bulb.