Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Pale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Lip and Pale's Treecottage
March 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Lip and Pale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something shorter.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.