Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Pale's Treecabin attraction, happily writhing in the morning sunlight
Lip and Pale's Treecabin
August 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Lip and Pale's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you try something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with Art Linkletter fans or Tweedledum fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo place.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, undiagnosed phobias, or attention-span or leg disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to rent themed belts.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from May 2 to June 12.
- Paul Pressler was once seen pleasing this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.