Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Pale's Nuthouse train, terminally kissing in the fading moonlight
Lip and Pale's Nuthouse
July 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Six and a fraction Walts
Nobody really knows what the point of Lip and Pale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this train, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- If you are traveling with Tweedledum fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Dave Smith autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and standing on a rogue).
- Operator must be at least 61" tall.
- Because this is a shocking train, riders are required to rent special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.