Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Nail's Treesnowball attraction as seen from the top of South America
Lip and Nail's Treesnowball
August 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Lip and Nail's Treesnowball is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find harassing, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, philosophical issues, or spinal or liver issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience's massive queue.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate belts.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not changed since the park began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.