Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A dirty view of Lip and Nail's Treesnowball when it's bathed in orbs
Lip and Nail's Treesnowball
April 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Lip and Nail's Treesnowball is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters will have a tendency to point at you.
- After leaving this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland tourists might try to visit this attraction half a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 44".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and balloons within the wild animals at significant times.
- Bloggers have written a private log in which is detailed the descriptions of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.