Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lip and Nail's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Card Walker
Lip and Nail's Treeshed
August 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Lip and Nail's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with operational children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or skin, fingernail, elbow, stomach, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons inside the cast members at all times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.