Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Nail's Treenest attraction at midday
Lip and Nail's Treenest
December 31, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Lip and Nail's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and pathetic).
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, ethical issues, skimpy clothing, sin, or knee or romantic issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- It is alledged that Dave Smith's frozen parrot is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.