Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Lip and Nail's Oakhouse
February 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Lip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unstopable drooling or tongue or social issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains exploding effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.