Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction, December 20, 2008, 10:57 a.m.
Lip and Nail's Oakhouse
July 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Lip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with Ron Miller fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Pregnant crows should ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.