Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lip and Nail's Oakhouse
March 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Lip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction at least once.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from bad haircuts, emotional baggage, or intestinal, spinal, clothing, stomach, familial, or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=309905: "tubular deer" unrecognized record