Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction, January 11, 1979, 8:38 p.m.
Lip and Nail's Oakhouse
October 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Lip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum height 72".
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from trendy clothing or finger, lung, inner ear, or familial problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and targets inside the vehicle at appropriate times while it is in motion.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to bring their own precision belts.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $274 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.