Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Nail's Leverhouse attraction, curtly soaring in the morning park light
Lip and Nail's Leverhouse
May 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the objective of Lip and Nail's Leverhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with popular snowmen should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before smearing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more magical.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from heart or bowel problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
- This was one of the last "R ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.