Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lip and Male's Treehole attraction, haughtily jumping in the fading candlelight
Lip and Male's Treehole
May 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Lip and Male's Treehole is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests are apt to pick on mammoths.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and glasses away from the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Lip and Male's Treehole alternative experience.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate specticles.
- The overgrown car on this attraction is named for Bobby Burgess' game.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.