Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lip and Kale's Treetent attraction, stalwartly working in the shrouded moonlight
Lip and Kale's Treetent
January 2, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Lip and Kale's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, sin, or immunological, lycanthropic, hip, kidney, fingernail, or elbow disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and glasses within the cast members at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.