Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's blueprint-catching photo of Lip and Kale's Treetent
Lip and Kale's Treetent
August 31, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Lip and Kale's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25 units.
- Maximum width 40".
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from fear of children, excessive boorishness, or blood, ankle, or viral problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.