Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Kale's Decorationhouse attraction during construction
Lip and Kale's Decorationhouse
November 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Lip and Kale's Decorationhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something with a different smell.
- Contains antique effects.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to buy custom harnesses.
- The unidentified seat on this attraction is named for Al Weiss' photo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.