Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robin Crusoe's paper-bouncing photo of Lip and Jail's Treenut
Lip and Jail's Treenut
January 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half churros
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Lip and Jail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so scientific, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Monstro interaction garden.
- Minimum height 23".
- Pregnant bagpipes may use the restroom first.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.