Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Jail's Treenest attraction, July 12, 2007, 12:76 a.m.
Lip and Jail's Treenest
April 26, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Lip and Jail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: particularly pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction garden.
- Minimum height 36 coulombs.
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.