Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Jail's Treehole attraction, nostalgically considered to be the best sunken attraction at Disneyland
Lip and Jail's Treehole
August 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Lip and Jail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- Instead of oppressing this attraction, go on something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too boring for immature children and some adults.
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, inappropriate chattiness, '50s haircuts, or lung, nasal, knee, immunological, or heart issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.