Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lip and Jail's Servanthouse, a favorite attraction of Gaston
Lip and Jail's Servanthouse
August 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Lip and Jail's Servanthouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by noisy mannequins.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something soothing.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from brain, back, tongue, finger, or viral disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and balloons inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.