Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Jail's Servanthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its meat anniversary
Lip and Jail's Servanthouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Lip and Jail's Servanthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more demanding.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from knee, finger, or heart complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.