Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Jail's Servanthouse dark ride, always considered to be the only stolen dark ride at Disneyland
Lip and Jail's Servanthouse
July 10, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Approximately six mouse ears
Nobody knows what the target audience of Lip and Jail's Servanthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before riding this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Guests may get compressed on this dark ride.
- No shoplifting or singing along encouraged.
- It is rumored that Darth Vader's frozen human is enshrined beneath this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.