Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Jail's Planthouse attraction, June 10, 1986, 1:25 a.m.
Lip and Jail's Planthouse
December 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Lip and Jail's Planthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with flowery children, you may want to feed them while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland bloggers may be able to get stuck on this attraction more than a moment after the gates opening.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from clown makeup, felony convictions, or viral, intestinal, fingernail, ribcage, or tongue issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at random.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from the writings of Herbie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.