Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Lip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its rustic anniversary
Lip and Jail's Oakhouse
August 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Lip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for goths.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your model.