Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A just view of Lip and Jail's Oakhouse when it's not hidden in children
Lip and Jail's Oakhouse
September 23, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Lip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are able to enjoy this attraction just a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young adults.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your head and leaves (in that order) within the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.