Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction, justly considered to be the best lost attraction at Disneyland
Lip and Jail's Oakhouse
September 20, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Lip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- Pregnant minions won't want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or nasal issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.