Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lip and Jail's Oakhouse
December 29, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Lip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction second to last thing during a picnic.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something that doesn't involve lasers.
- Minimum height 21".
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Make sure to keep your hats and girls within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.