Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Hale's Treehovel attraction at first light
Lip and Hale's Treehovel
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
Nobody knows what the point of Lip and Hale's Treehovel is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will joke with your party.
- Instead of educating this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- No photography or drinks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.