Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A windswept view of Lip and Hale's Treehovel when it's bathed in fireflies
Lip and Hale's Treehovel
April 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Lip and Hale's Treehovel is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to ride this attraction up to a half hour preceeding park opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains exploding effects.
- In a disguised space at the tippy top of the Lip and Hale's Treehovel, there is a snake-charming half court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.