Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, generously behaving in the morning candlelight
Lip and Hale's Treecottage
November 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Lip and Hale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.