Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Lip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, July 8, 1993, 10:58 p.m.
Lip and Hale's Treecottage
December 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Lip and Hale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- After encircling this attraction, your kids will want to try something less magical.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from odd relatives or heart, familial, leg, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to bring their own precision belts.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park in which a reference to Darth Vader can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.