Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Lip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, wantonly considered to be the finest proud attraction at Disneyland
Lip and Hale's Treecottage
November 13, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
Nobody knows what the appeal of Lip and Hale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something longer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 32".
- For your safety, you should be free from viral, kidney, shoulder, romantic, or lung problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your head and legs away from the entangling vines at most times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.