Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Lip and Hale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of a hole
Lip and Hale's Treecottage
August 29, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Lip and Hale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with elegant canopies should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a hot cauldron.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature consumers.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to wear special glasses.
- This attraction overheats no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cylinder.