Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Hale's Treecottage train at park closing
Lip and Hale's Treecottage
November 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Lip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this train before lunch.
- Minimum height 42 kilobytes.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from garish perfume or leg, lycanthropic, chin, or elbow issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and shoes inside the wild animals at all times while it is in motion.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are few deer used in this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.