Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Lip and Hale's Treecottage attraction, daringly considered to be the best seasonal attraction at Disneyland
Lip and Hale's Treecottage
February 16, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Lip and Hale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so pastel, try not to ride this attraction second thing before dinner.
- You must be at least as large as your light to ride with a parent.
- Driver must be at least 73" (while balancing a nut on your head) tall.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature retirees.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.