Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Hale's Treeacorn attraction during repairs
Lip and Hale's Treeacorn
January 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Four Mickeys (from www.StitchVille.name)
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Lip and Hale's Treeacorn is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, other guests are apt to talk to you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, inner ear, knee, cardiac, elbow, or clothing complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive cast members-only Club 91 hideaway -- the only place in the area where duck-free water is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.