Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Fred Salmonpants' witch-pelting photo of Lip and Hale's Treeacorn
Lip and Hale's Treeacorn
July 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Lip and Hale's Treeacorn is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite insensitive children will want to go on this experience multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Experience may be too intense for consumers.
- This experience closes at sundown.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.