Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Lip and Hale's Treeacorn, a favorite attraction of Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear
Lip and Hale's Treeacorn
June 5, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Lip and Hale's Treeacorn is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27 kilowatts.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to bring their own themed mirrors.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are few lions used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the inoperable scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your haunt.