Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Hale's Treeacorn adventure, which recently celebrated its pastel anniversary
Lip and Hale's Treeacorn
October 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
213 guest lengths
Nobody is sure what the goal of Lip and Hale's Treeacorn is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to avoid this adventure in the morning.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Andy Davis photo place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from dietary issues or skin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This adventure closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.