Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Lip and Hale's Treeacorn attraction as seen from the top of Main Street
Lip and Hale's Treeacorn
September 22, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Lip and Hale's Treeacorn is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something shorter.
- Attraction may be too startling for retirees.
- Contains holographic effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Rabbit had a private office built above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ghost.