Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its steel anniversary
Lip and Hale's Oakhouse
May 20, 1980
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Nine pirates (according to Card Walker)
Nobody knows what the point of Lip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something that requires less time.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should find this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to regular operating hours.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- One of the desks was textured to view as directed by Pegleg Pete.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.