Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the hill
Lip and Hale's Oakhouse
September 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Lip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something more magical.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature chickens.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and opinions within the cast members at all times.
- At one location in the background, you can see a canopy from a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.