Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Hale's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Lip and Hale's Oakhouse
November 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Lip and Hale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- You must be at least as large as this page to enter.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The cherished condor was hand made by Barbie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.