Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A helpful view of Lip and Gale's Treecabin when it's bathed in darkness
Lip and Gale's Treecabin
July 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
13 minutes (or 39 minutes by boat)
Intellectually impaired tourists
Nobody can remember what the point of Lip and Gale's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to get stuck on this attraction just a moment prior to less important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 60".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 7 years old to ride the horse.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear, '80s haircuts, or hair, immunological, tongue, ankle, or elbow problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
- Make sure to keep your hats and glasses within the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.