Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Gale's Treecabin attraction, June 12, 1987, 6:25 p.m.
Lip and Gale's Treecabin
January 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Zero pirates (from "Seamless Seed" newsletter)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Lip and Gale's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Before going on this attraction, find something that doesn't involve boxes.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Guest in front must be at least 48" tall.
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.