Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Lip and Gale's Treecabin attraction, laterally prancing in the fading candlelight
Lip and Gale's Treecabin
November 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Lip and Gale's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, try something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or stomach, bowel, heart, spinal, clothing, or inner ear problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from March 27 until something like May 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your topiary.