Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A real view of Lip and Gale's Treecabin when it's not inundated in robots
Lip and Gale's Treecabin
April 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Lip and Gale's Treecabin is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 43 ounces.
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for teenagers.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.