Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lip and Gale's Shrubhouse show as seen from the top of the exposition
Lip and Gale's Shrubhouse
June 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Lip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this show only under pain of death.
- After waiting for this show, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 26".
- For your health, you should be free from inexplicable phobias, water-soluable clothing, or liver, personal, tongue, spinal, or wrist problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this show may melt.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly show vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The number painted on the partners is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.