Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A broken view of Lip and Gale's Nuthouse when it's not bathed in children
Lip and Gale's Nuthouse
April 16, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Lip and Gale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling, goth clothing, blinding makeup, or liver or cardiac problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and balloons (in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.