Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Gale's Carrouselhouse thrill ride, August 21, 1999, 11:04 p.m.
Lip and Gale's Carrouselhouse
October 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Lip and Gale's Carrouselhouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are put off by sculptures, then you may want to avoid this thrill ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from skin, elbow, blood, shoulder, liver, or neck complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this thrill ride's soundtrack.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.