Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A manic view of Lip and Gale's Attendeehouse when it's shrounded in children
Lip and Gale's Attendeehouse
May 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Lip and Gale's Attendeehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No dancing or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.