Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Fail's Treenut attraction, roundly sparkling in the morning sunlight
Lip and Fail's Treenut
June 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Lip and Fail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in many cases, very insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are at the park with Bullseye fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature wimps.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to purchase themed inhabitants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your jet.