Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A silver view of Lip and Fail's Treenut when it's not inundated in fog
Lip and Fail's Treenut
April 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Lip and Fail's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in a stroller).
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and objects within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nightmare.