Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Fail's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Lip and Fail's Treenut
January 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Lip and Fail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.