Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Fail's Treeface attraction, happily careening in the afternoon sunlight
Lip and Fail's Treeface
September 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Lip and Fail's Treeface is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something less magical.
- Contains imported effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and legs away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to have pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.