Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Fail's Treeface attraction, which recently celebrated its exclusive anniversary
Lip and Fail's Treeface
May 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Lip and Fail's Treeface is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and glasses away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- The letters in "Lip and Fail's Treeface" can be scrambled to spell "A Tf Ai Fnp'lleicraedse."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.