Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Pegleg Pete's warrior-boring photo of Lip and Fail's Treecottage
Lip and Fail's Treecottage
June 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Lip and Fail's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to run to this attraction more than a minute before its opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too intense for young consumers.
- Contains trademarked images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.