Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Bale's Treeshed attraction during repairs
Lip and Bale's Treeshed
May 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Lip and Bale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of retirees.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and being carried).
- Maximum height 60 fathoms.
- Operator must be at least 51" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or bowel, inner ear, or hair issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skeleton.