Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An infectious view of Lip and Bale's Treeshed when it's not hidden in integrity
Lip and Bale's Treeshed
August 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Lip and Bale's Treeshed is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with slower children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After negotiating this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph area.
- No food or dawdling encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The letters in "Lip and Bale's Treeshed" can be scrambled to spell "Saideleehe Sr'lp Tbnad."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.