Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Bale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Lip and Bale's Treenut
September 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Lip and Bale's Treenut is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you find something soothing.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.