Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Bale's Treehovel attraction at first light
Lip and Bale's Treehovel
September 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Lip and Bale's Treehovel is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so dismal, those in the know avoid this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Faline photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.