Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Bale's Treehole attraction, willingly passing in the shrouded moonlight
Lip and Bale's Treehole
October 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Lip and Bale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During fair hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to hold your hats and cauldrons away from the other guests at various times.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's interior mural, you may catch a glimpse of the familiar volunteer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.