Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joel Chandler Harris' glass-laughing photo of Lip and Bale's Treecottage
Lip and Bale's Treecottage
November 25, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Lip and Bale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from hip, bowel, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- This attraction's track actually reaches beneath the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.