Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Bale's Treecottage attraction during repairs
Lip and Bale's Treecottage
January 1, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Lip and Bale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are put off by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Figaro autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young teenagers.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to wear custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.