Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Bale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Mexico
Lip and Bale's Treecottage
May 31, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Lip and Bale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in this queue.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from inexplicable extra limbs, androgynous clothing, '50s haircuts, or attention-span, ankle, lung, skin, heart, or neck problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.