Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Bale's Treecottage attraction, August 30, 1985, 4:71 a.m.
Lip and Bale's Treecottage
March 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Lip and Bale's Treecottage is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to run to this attraction as much as an hour after regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.