Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A physical view of Lip and Bale's Treecottage when it's shrounded in tarps
Lip and Bale's Treecottage
December 31, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Lip and Bale's Treecottage is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Condorman fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo garden.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 89".
- Must be at least 38" tall and 35 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from September 1 to March 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.