Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Bale's Treecottage attraction, eerily considered to be the best different attraction at Disneyland
Lip and Bale's Treecottage
March 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Lip and Bale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or hair, back, or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic signage.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and strollers inside the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.