Massive Gearlooseland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's youth-waiting photo of Lip and Bale's Shrubhouse
Lip and Bale's Shrubhouse
April 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Five stars (by www.Melodies.blogspot.com, 1988)
Nobody knows what the target audience of Lip and Bale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters could make silly comments to you.
- Pregnant crews will probably want to not ride.
- Contains antique illusions.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from right now until something like May 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Gearlooseland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.