Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A disguised view of Lip and Ale's Treehole when it's not hidden in children
Lip and Ale's Treehole
May 10, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Lip and Ale's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- For your health, you should be free from runny makeup or romantic, brain, or liver problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.