Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Ale's Treecabin attraction, July 23, 1994, 1:06 a.m.
Lip and Ale's Treecabin
May 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Lip and Ale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Crayons," Disneyland cast members might try to long for this attraction more than an hour before everyone else.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The duck in the monorail room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10 Leagues Along the Bank".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Dave Smith when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.