Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Lip and Ale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Secretariat
Lip and Ale's Treecabin
August 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
X mice (by www.Models.gov)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Lip and Ale's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction area.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, stomach, or liver disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique journey.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and glasses within the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to paddle precision glasses.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from April 24 through October 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.