Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Ale's Treecabin attraction at a distance
Lip and Ale's Treecabin
November 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Lip and Ale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or Flintheart Glomgold fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and wearing foxes).
- Oldest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to have princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.