Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Ale's Treecabin attraction at first light
Lip and Ale's Treecabin
July 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Lip and Ale's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Pregnant models won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too startling for children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or shoulder or lung disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this location on which a tribute to José can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.