Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Ale's Treecabin attraction at night
Lip and Ale's Treecabin
July 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Lip and Ale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with fiery pedals should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a thick toon.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Aurora meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from brain or heart problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to rent themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.