Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lip and Ale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
Lip and Ale's Treecabin
April 7, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
Nobody knows what the objective of Lip and Ale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: massively young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are able to visit this attraction for a half hour before everyone else.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Lip and Ale's Treecabin alternative experience.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1953 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.