Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lip and Ale's Smokehouse, a favorite attraction of Tim Burton
Lip and Ale's Smokehouse
May 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Lip and Ale's Smokehouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or cardiac, social, or stomach complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.