Massive Tweedledeeland Attraction Database
George of the Jungle's toucan-melting photo of Lip and Ale's Oakhouse
Lip and Ale's Oakhouse
July 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Lip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Tweedledeeland.
- Warning: before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to punkers.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and strollers within the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to have special harnesses.
- One of the torches was recorded to talk similar to Richard Sherman.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Tweedledeeland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.