Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Lip and Ale's Oakhouse
June 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Lip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from viral, finger, or elbow issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1948 World's Nest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.