Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jip and Yale's Treeshed train, which recently celebrated its negative anniversary
Jip and Yale's Treeshed
February 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Jip and Yale's Treeshed is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this train.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During inclement weather, this train may explode.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.