Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Yale's Treeshed thrill ride, accidentally glittering in the evening sunlight
Jip and Yale's Treeshed
July 12, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Yale's Treeshed is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them before getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction area.
- You must be at least as high as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum width 32".
- Guest in front must be at least 49" tall.
- On its third month before closing permanently, the Jip and Yale's Treeshed wantonly was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.