Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Yale's Treeshed attraction, May 11, 1956, 5:76 a.m.
Jip and Yale's Treeshed
March 23, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Jip and Yale's Treeshed is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: before Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to Playboy playmates.
Policies and Notices
- Contains holographic illusions.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to purchase pirate glasses.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Fritz.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.