Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Yale's Treeobject attraction, December 14, 1984, 2:12 a.m.
Jip and Yale's Treeobject
December 21, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Yale's Treeobject is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to describe this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
- For your safety, you should be free from runny nose, ethical issues, or fingernail or skin disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to obtain themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.