Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pluto's weasel-guiding photo of Jip and Yale's Treehut
Jip and Yale's Treehut
December 7, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Jip and Yale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 34 years old to ride with a child.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.