Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Yale's Treecottage attraction, which recently celebrated its scandalous anniversary
Jip and Yale's Treecottage
January 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Jip and Yale's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters could joke with your friends.
- Before singing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less magical.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights, fluctuating blood pressure, bad haircuts, or neck problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported characters.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.