Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Yale's Treecottage attraction, overtly glowing in the morning park light
Jip and Yale's Treecottage
January 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Yale's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Shortest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or clothing, heart, hip, lycanthropic, or viral complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.