Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nonsensical view of Jip and Yale's Treecottage when it's not covered in hunchbacks
Jip and Yale's Treecottage
March 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Jip and Yale's Treecottage is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this ride at least once.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- During thunder storms, this ride may run backwards.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
- This ride may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.