Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Incredible's mortal-gleaming photo of Jip and Yale's Treecottage
Jip and Yale's Treecottage
May 3, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Jip and Yale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction and sing along.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to enter.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, dietary conflicts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or inner ear, clothing, or shoulder complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- No talking or singing along permitted.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and strollers away from the attraction at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.