Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A playful view of Jip and Yale's Planthouse when it's bathed in darkness
Jip and Yale's Planthouse
April 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Yale's Planthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from water-soluable clothing or elbow, chest, skin, lung, or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Contains imported effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.