Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Yale's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of a séance
Jip and Yale's Planthouse
April 28, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the point of Jip and Yale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of tourists.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum height 42" (while balancing a lamp on your head).
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces or chest, kidney, lung, back, or romantic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carriage.