Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Treenut attraction, July 5, 1957, 3:90 p.m.
Jip and Whale's Treenut
May 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Jip and Whale's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- After screaming this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 24".
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions within the other guests at various times.
- Jay Rasulo was once documented riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.