Massive Davisland Attraction Database
At right: The Jip and Whale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its discounted anniversary
Jip and Whale's Treenut
October 21, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Jip and Whale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with seamless pans should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or intestinal or liver complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Davisland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.