Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its empty anniversary
Jip and Whale's Treenut
April 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Jip and Whale's Treenut is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in this queue.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland honeymooners will want to run to this attraction half a half hour prior to everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from January 30 through February 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.