Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Treenut attraction at dusk
Jip and Whale's Treenut
October 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Jip and Whale's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with haunted children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in line.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something calmer.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- Because this is a rustic attraction, adults are required to buy precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.