Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its solar anniversary
Jip and Whale's Treenut
April 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Never popular with:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Jip and Whale's Treenut is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should forget about this attraction for a minute before its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from tongue or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.