Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Treenut attraction during refurbishment
Jip and Whale's Treenut
March 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the goal of Jip and Whale's Treenut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before warning this attraction, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("New Fireplace") can't imagine this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume or hair, inner ear, or heart problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.