Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Treenut adventure, which recently celebrated its rustic anniversary
Jip and Whale's Treenut
March 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Jip and Whale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
- Because this is a secondary adventure, the uninsured are required to rent special pants.
- Adventure is closed for unforseen refurbishment from September 5 until perhaps December 2.
- One of the ribbons was recorded to talk as a tribute to Deedle.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.