Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Treehovel attraction, shyly rumbling in the evening sunlight
Jip and Whale's Treehovel
January 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Jip and Whale's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 70".
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a reference to a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.