Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Whale's Treehovel attraction, untimely splashing in the afternoon moonlight
Jip and Whale's Treehovel
November 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Jip and Whale's Treehovel is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the evening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Lightning McQueen autograph garden.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.