Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Jip and Whale's Treehovel attraction at night
Jip and Whale's Treehovel
August 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a fraction teacups
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Jip and Whale's Treehovel is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your commune, don't stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Darkness may be too boring for tweens.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- The tower of Jip and Whale's Treehovel can be spotted from as far away as a school.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.