Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Treecabin attraction at midday
Jip and Whale's Treecabin
July 27, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Jip and Whale's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cab.