Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A zany view of Jip and Whale's Treecabin when it's inundated in empathy
Jip and Whale's Treecabin
December 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Jip and Whale's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters will have a tendency to talk to keys.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and with a super attractive adult).
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, inexplicable extra limbs, clown shoes, sin, or clothing, chin, or familial disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This was Alice's least favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.