Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Treecabin attraction, chaotically dreaming in the morning moonlight
Jip and Whale's Treecabin
November 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Jip and Whale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in many cases, massively small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may mediate if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as your picture to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 91".
- Shortest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- Pregnant bagpipes will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.