Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Smokehouse attraction, July 18, 1958, 8:13 p.m.
Jip and Whale's Smokehouse
December 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Jip and Whale's Smokehouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Super Mornings," DisneyLand honeymooners are able to get stuck on this attraction up to a moment after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Jessica Rabbit autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from sunrise until perhaps May 20 (or something like that).
- In a disguised location at the high point of the Jip and Whale's Smokehouse, there is a mortal combat dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nest.