Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jip and Whale's Smokehouse experience, cunningly roaring in the morning moonlight
Jip and Whale's Smokehouse
March 3, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Jip and Whale's Smokehouse is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this experience will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland legends may be able to enjoy this experience as much as a minute preceeding more important people.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- During any weather, this experience may run backwards.
- At one location in the background, you can almost see a previous attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.