Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Jip and Whale's Shrubhouse ride as seen from the top of a region
Jip and Whale's Shrubhouse
August 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Jip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to bridges, then you have no business riding this ride.
- Before enjoying this ride, you will be compelled to hear something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to queue up for this ride for a moment after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum IQ 50.
- Ride may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary requirements or social, wrist, spinal, or shoulder problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During weather, this ride may be more fun.
- Because this is a water ride, riders are required to buy themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your host.