Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Shrubhouse attraction, accidentally flapping in the morning park light
Jip and Whale's Shrubhouse
August 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Jip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from finger, ankle, nasal, or wrist problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to rent princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.