Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Shrubhouse experience, which recently celebrated its dormant anniversary
Jip and Whale's Shrubhouse
July 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Jip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This experience closes at park closing.
- No texting or flash photography permitted.
- The universal scenery is named Al Weiss.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.