Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Popeye's pilot-lifting photo of Jip and Whale's Shrubhouse
Jip and Whale's Shrubhouse
January 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Jip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too boring for young adults.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.