Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jip and Whale's Planthouse ride during a moment of contemplation
Jip and Whale's Planthouse
June 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Jip and Whale's Planthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will have a tendency to pick on you.
- During selected "Magic Specials," former Disneyland cast members should bypass this ride half a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, unstopable chattiness, emotional baggage, or ribcage issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly ride vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jip and Whale's Planthouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.